Ben's take on gadgets, technology... life

AvatarWhen memory is placed online, it's for LIFE

Client's site finally launched...

It has certainly been quite a number of weeks since I last updated my blog. For that, I truly apologize.

I have just been busy traveling up and down between Malaysia and Singapore. So much so that I almost feel like a PR of Singapore! The traveling along shouldn't suffice as a reason for my lack of update. What really got me busy is an e-commerce site which I have been developing for a client of mine. I have had the project pending long enough - mainly due to the stress and tight timelines of assignments and the following examinations during my final semester with Monash University.

I'm pleased to say that it is all done now and the site is finally up. When you are free, please pay the site a visit at www.pengallery.com.

Now that I'm done with most the things which I have left pending, I am ready for a job hunt. First, I'll have to update my resume and begin my job hunting escapade.

Oh yes, before I forget, a thought that has been buzzing around my head is this really really really nice, SMART looking, ADORABLE car - PACKED with LOADS and LOADS of safety features!





What do you think? :)

More updates coming up!

1 comments:

4:07 PM Anonymous said...

Nice site..but i got question wan to ask... The payment method secure or not... using which company service?

Post a Comment