Ben's take on gadgets, technology... life

AvatarWhen memory is placed online, it's for LIFE

The blog relives!

Hello my dear web followers,

Thank you for your kind visits over the past couple of months or since the inauguration of this blog. It's been a serious sometime since I last updated this blog. Why you ask? I actually thought of a list for this, so lets get it started.
  • I got lazy
  • I got waaaayyy too busy
  • Blogger.com was simply too slow

So there you go, three main reasons why this blog suddenly went into some hibernation mode. I'm pleased to say that this blog site will be reviving itself once again - out of hibernation; and this time, I'll try my best to keep the fire burning.

Among other things, some of the major changes you'll expect to see in this blog site are as follows :

  • Less words - more pictures!
    Like the age ole' saying - a picture says a thousand words. So why describe when the picture can speak for itself? Expect to see tonnes of photographs both taken from mytrustee PDA and my digicam. We'll see what I can get out of those two gadgets.
  • New design?
    Due to some unforseen circumstances, the server that stored my previous template's images had to be shutdown and so, I was out of a server for a couple of months. As a quick fix, I have selected a generic but slick looking pre-made template from blogger while I work on another template.

Okay, enough of my blog. Time to talk about my favourite topic - ME. I promise, after what I mentioned in my list of changes to this blog site, this will be my last "lengthy" post - with the exception of special events - lar... you've got to cut me some slack there.

So where should I begin? In short, I've got 2 jobs that I love (1 part-time, 1 full-time), 2 of the best bosses in the world (from the full-time job), 6 dogs (yes, Puffy and Girl Girl procreated), a great girlfriend, a couple of new gadgets, a great & cute but occasionally annoying car, put on tonnes of weight, no longer living in Cyberjaya and have been working on - in my opinion, one of my greatest masterpieces - SARAPH.

There you go. In the coming posts, you'll see shots of my daily life that would make the SUPER SHORT summary of the past couple of months turn crystal clear.

More pics coming up!

Take care & Best regards
Ben

0 comments:

Post a Comment