Ben's take on gadgets, technology... life

AvatarWhen memory is placed online, it's for LIFE

It's been a long time... again :)

Yes, it's been a long time. Yet again... Yes, I know what you are saying; and here I go on and on again with my reasons for not updating my blog regularly.

In short, there's been quite a bit of change in my life; career wise, time zone shift wise and schedule. I've been placed pretty much in a 'nice' comfortable IT zone for sometime now - quite a bit has changed (not that I'm leaving IT behind - I've got my ways of keeping it in touch), as I have somehow blended my life with that of the radio entertainment industry.

It's not like I have never been in the radio industry before, as a matter of fact; more recently, I had part-time shifts - mostly on weekends. The career change however, has brought me even closer to the world of radio broadcasting. Two words to describe the whole experience would be "hectic" and "fulfilling".

Ok, enough of my career change and all, so what's been happening? Any pics? Plenty... will be posting more as I go along...

Keep this blog in sight for more updates!

0 comments:

Post a Comment