Ben's take on gadgets, technology... life

AvatarWhen memory is placed online, it's for LIFE

It's probably official - I've put on weight...

With the non-stop servings of ice-cream, my favourite tiramisu cakes, plenty Starbucks' Ice Blended Creme Frapuccino, very good food and little - perhaps no exercise :)

I think it is official. At first, it wasn't really noticeable. It was only realized when one of my uncle's commented "Ben, fei cho wo!" - Direct translation from Cantonese - "Ben, fat already lah!".

Then I was having dinner with a couple of friends recently and again "Ben, did you put on weight?"

So yeah, I think so. It's pretty official. You judge for yourself. Below, is a recent picture of Stella, myself and a friend of ours dining at the Itallianis Restaurant in One Utama - New Wing...



You see Stella, myself and a friend of ours finishing one of the most generous portioned Tiramisu cakes I have ever eaten... one serving serves three!

So, have I grown FAT or are these people imagining it? :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment