Ben's take on gadgets, technology... life

AvatarWhen memory is placed online, it's for LIFE

Photos from my new toy - the Nokia N95

If you don't know by now, yes, I bought myself a Nokia N95 to replace my faithful Dopod 838Pro. Why you ask? Well, if you read my last post, it was mainly due to stress... I had a destress and I've found my remedy - buy gadgets - expensive therapy BUT it came at the right time and I've been eyeing it for sometime now so when the time came I just bought it.

Why the N95 though? For starts, it's been a long time since I've used a Nokia and secondly, it has a host of features from GPS, a 5 megapixel camera, 3G, HSDPA (a.k.a 3.5G), WiFi, a fantastic screen, tonnes of apps and a solid interface... I'll talk about the other features as my escapades continue with this little wonder but first...

BEHOLD... pictures taken using a Nokia N95 - pictures are not altered in any way...


Girl Girl my dog...


Steve (my colleague), Stella and myself at his recent wedding


A close-up (macro) shot of the spoon I used to savour my Mud Pie @ American Chilis


Me acting wierd...

More on the N95 as the escapades continue!

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

9:33 PM soojc said...

wow.. stella lost some weight?
looking good =)

Post a Comment