Ben's take on gadgets, technology... life

AvatarWhen memory is placed online, it's for LIFE

What do I want for Christmas?

Christmas is just around the corner, just 6 more days to go and MERRY CHRISTMAS! So what do I want for Christmas? I'm not going to lie and say world peace or may dogs learn to climb trees...

This is what I REALLY REALLY WANT... It's a universal remote control. Not just any universal remote control. Its the Logitech Harmony. It doesn't matter which model. As long as it's the Harmony range, I'd be more than glad. It starts at 400 ringgit and goes up to thousands...

So what's so great about this Hamony thingimageek (woohoo just created a new word)? Imagine this, the entire thing is programmable via the computer and you can set 1-click activity buttons.

Say for example you're home and you're ready for a movie. Then again, the thought of turning on your air-cond (setting the right temperature), switch on the ceiling fan for a little breeze, then turning on the TV, switch to the right AV channel then turn on your home theater system with the right volume and input ... then the DVD player and press PLAY - just put you off.

Well, not if you've got one of the Harmonys! Just programme it in your computer, upload it to the remote control... wack that one button your control and EVERYTHING just comes alive with 1 PUSH OF A BUTTON including pressing PLAY! :)

Just imagine the possibilities... as long as your gadget / device supports remote control, harmony will work with it.

So there you go, my Christmas wish for 2008... takers anyone? :P If you need my address to send that AWESOME gift which I'd appreciate for a looooonnnnggg looonnnggg time, drop me a message, I'll send you an e-mail with an addy :)


1 comments:

5:03 PM soojc said...

you only really really want it

for the moment... ;)

happy new year dood

Post a Comment