Ben's take on gadgets, technology... life

AvatarWhen memory is placed online, it's for LIFE

Ho ho ho - many many many goodies for me :)

Ho ho ho merry christmas everybody! Christmas officially ends today... Anyway, since I just got back from the holidays, I don't usually like to gloat about what I got but this year, it is just too good to pass!


Let's start it off with some of the things I got from my family...


My wife, she got me a Nintendo Wii! Yay! I know I mentioned it on air before because she got it while we were in Paris... Couldn't resist it, so I had to get it opened up a little earlier :) thank you very much my love... FANTASTIC exercise machine I tell ya - the Wii I mean :P

Next comes my parents who got both Stella and I tickets to watch the musical Mama mia! Thank you thank you... The musical was awesome btw.

Then there's my sis and aunt who each got me a pair of very nice cuflings (hope I spelled that right) and a pair of classy and cool looking wedding themed photo frames...

Okay... Now on to me me me... :) I'm sorry... I'm just so proud of my recent acquisition... Here it goes...

If you don't know by now, I have always had this obsession with mobile phones. There was this time where I used over 50 phones in a span of 1 year! 2008 was different... I made a promise to myself not to change my phone until the end of the year.

So January 1st 2009, I was wide awake at 5am. Took me 6 hours to finally get Stella (my wife) and eventually our dog out of bed and then the journey began... The hunt for a phone shop that was open on a public holiday ;) ... Hours later, I found it and tada!


I'll blog about the phone in a future entry... but the gloating continues...

And as if that wasn't enough, I was shopping for a mouse when I came across this!


Remember my little Christmas wish I had in my last blog entry? Well, there it was staring at me. I went closer... And then the unbelievable happened... It was on a major 50% off! Just 2 more units left! My hands reached my toy to-be faster than I could send my brain a message and yes, needless to say... I own one now! Yay!

Ok... I'm done gloating :) wanna share with me what you got for Christmas? drop me a comment and oh yeah... Happy New Year 2009!

0 comments:

Post a Comment