Ben's take on gadgets, technology... life

AvatarWhen memory is placed online, it's for LIFE

The most beautiful resort PERIOD...

I've been to a couple of resorts, island resorts, hotel resorts but this one is simply exceptional... Pavarotti once said (after waking up one morning at the resort) - "This place is enchanting, it is a paradise. The morning when I woke up I went out and I was really moved, almost crying, to see what beautiful things God had done… this is a paradise.", another photographer said "The Pangkor Laut Resort isn't quite Eden, but it's as close as you'll get in this life."

After reading all those quotes, I expected many things... upon arrival... I was SPEECHLESS... it was beauty beyond anything I could have ever imagined.... It was luxury the moment Fabes and I stepped on this island. Oh by the way, this was a work + holiday trip but everything was so tranquil, perfect, luxurious, beautiful, gorgeous (I'm running out of words to describe this place but you get it) that it didn't feel like work at all... I would love to post more pics but due to a limitation by Picasa2, I'm only able to upload 4.


The sea villas


The room... just one side (the other 70% of the room is fantabulicious)


Fabes and I


On the island, overlooking the chalets from one of the many restaurants...

If there's one holiday you want to save for, Pangkor Laut Resort is the place. Beauty, Luxury, Tranquility - ALL IN ONE. I'll BE BACK... if it takes to dig deep into the wallet... I'll STILL RETURN...
Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Post a Comment