Ben's take on gadgets, technology... life

AvatarWhen memory is placed online, it's for LIFE

My first blog entry in 2007 yeeha!

It's quite unbelievable. Sometimes, you just completely forget about something you've been working on and this blog is certainly one I've abandoned for a loooooooonnnnng time. So there, a brand new entry for a brand new year (albeit late - but OKAYlar...). Before I dwelve into the boring details of what I've been up to in the past couple of months (now that it's May already), I'll just blog about something I truly love and will never forget... FOOD.

Breakfast - many say is the most important meal of the day... how else to start your day with some poached eggs, bacon, sausages, grilled tomatoes, baked beans, grilled mushrooms OOooh... FOOD GLORIOUS FOOD! It's 1:15am and I'm already thinking of what to have tomorrow morning...

Anyway, salivate over these pics... first...




If you are asking where do I get this sumptuous meal? Try La Bodega Bangsar. Just remember, they have 2 so called 'Big Breakfasts' in their menu, go for the cheaper one... as it comes with more food - no idea why but it just is... :)

More entries coming your way... Hello 2007!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Post a Comment