Ben's take on gadgets, technology... life

AvatarWhen memory is placed online, it's for LIFE

I'm crazy over a 'fruit' and it ain't funny!

Seriously... I think I've been taken in by the world of white and glossy finishes. Either that or its a temporary infatuation OR it's a revolutionary gadget...


Whichever and whatever it is, it is possibly the one gadget that will change the way we look at the TV. I've been eyeing this product since it came out - after some savings... I've finally purchased the Apple TV.

What is it? It's a computer for the living room! Once taken out of the box and plugged into the power socket, it comes to life and starts asking you various questions (ie. which WiFi connection to connect to etc.) and the next thing you know, it goes into your computer via wireless and plugs and downloads everything... and I mean EVERYTHING... actually, then again not everything like files etc. but media - entertainment files to be precise.


I'm talking about movies, tv shows, music, photos - it all gets pulled into the gadget and categorized accordingly. Hit the play button on the mini remote and that's when the beauty begins... imagine listening to your music, watch movies, see your photos come to life through animation and automatically selected background music on your TV.

Such gadgets are already available in the market so the concept itself is not that great but it's the simplicity... which holds the key. All the way from peeling the box open to playing your multimedia files - it's just so EASY.


Okay, I'm beginning to sound like I'm a salesman for the product BUT it's just an opinion :) Another gadget in my life... Don't be afraid of gadgets - they don't turn you into frogs... and trust me, you might want to take a better look at this :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment