Ben's take on gadgets, technology... life

AvatarWhen memory is placed online, it's for LIFE

The art of 'strange' hugging

Once in awhile, strange things tend to happen, you see opportunities... opportunities to show the world that we human beings are not perfect... and that opportunity came.

I'm not sure if it was the back-to-work Monday stress but Fabes & I hugged...

Problem is, it wasn't just any other hug - it was a 'strange' hug. A HUG is defined as "embrace: squeeze (someone) tightly in your arms, usually with fondness" by the good ole' Princeton University.
Now with that definition in mind, take a look at this picture...

hug

That certainly doesn't depict what was defined. Squeezing? I was more like resisting. Tightly in my arms? well, more like a tight face - and trying our best to keep away from each other. Fondness? Just look at my face and see how fond I was...

Yet, we called it a hug... Maybe that's how men hug each other. We humans are a strange species.

3 comments:

3:24 PM smashpOp said...

omg your eyes wanna come out d!!! lol

6:00 PM abi said...

tats like a distant "raba" dude!

6:52 PM Fiona said...

Haha hug from Fabes can take away your monday blues I guess...

Post a Comment