Ben's take on gadgets, technology... life

AvatarWhen memory is placed online, it's for LIFE

Weekend is here! and I go CRAZY taking pics...

I've been collecting some pics using my phone lately. I must say, the N97's imaging capability is quite amazing... I point, shoot and voila... point, shoot and voila... point, shooooooot and voillllaaa... you get the idea :)

First up, cups galore!!!

From Blog Pictures

Muffins... and bagels with poppy seed?

From Blog Pictures

A frothy HOT chocolate... mmmm...

From Blog Pictures

And the grand mama of pics for this post - Groceries for the weekend! - nothing like a lovely bunch of plastic bags :P

From Blog Pictures


oh yeah, and this... kitchen roll architecture...
Basil from Fly FM's Night Flight was bored during our team meeting... he grabbed a kitchen roll - used up all the tissue by distributing it to everyone and turned it into the most 'artistic' architecture I've ever seen... I'm telling you, deejays are also multi-talented :) We don't just talk :)

From Blog Pictures

0 comments:

Post a Comment