Ben's take on gadgets, technology... life

AvatarWhen memory is placed online, it's for LIFE

I have grown another year older - July 9th is the day...

Yes, I admit it. I want everyone to know about it. It's my birthday today (9th of July) and what better place to place my announcement than my very own blog? :)

The past couple of years have been speeding past. First I was 21 and now, I'm 23! Okay, not officially yet, I think I'm a couple of hours short (if the time is based on this post).

So here it goes...


Image from GettyImages.com

Happy Birthday to Ben Jern
Happy Birthday to Ben Jern
Happy Birthdaaayyyy to Ben Jern
Happy Birthday to Ben Jern

TWENTY-THREE CANDLES
how great is that? the cake hasn't arrived, but i think it would be cool to have 23 candles on the cake instead of 2 big ones and 3 smaller ones

What do you think?

More on this BIG day soon :)

Jeez... how 'perasan' am I ~ closest translation I can get to that is 'how shameless can I be?' :)


2 comments:

2:00 PM Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Ben! ;) Bet you didnt know i read your blog, huh? Haha... just happened to stumble upon it. Here's a blast from the past. Anyways, keep it up!

4:52 PM Ben said...

Hey Alicia!

Thanks for dropping by. Time flies doesn't it? :) Do take care, and please keep in touch.

By the way, should you need to contact me, here's my e-mail add, benjern@gmail.com

Ben...

Post a Comment