Ben's take on gadgets, technology... life

AvatarWhen memory is placed online, it's for LIFE

YES YES YES! I have completed my degree!!!

The time has finally come. It's been, what seemed to be a very very very long time - three years to be exact.

I still remember the time when I decided to switch my full-time job of being a producer of the Hitz.fm Late Net Show (a radio show in Malaysia) to something part-time - the voice of TGV Cinemas. Spotting pretty lengthy hair, there I was in Monash University Malaysia - a junior.

Just three years down the line - I have arrived at yet another milestone in my life, a point where I'll be embarking myself into a journey of the working world.

I am proud to say that:

I AM FINALLY A GRADUATE!
I HAVE DONE IT!

The feeling is incredible. My heart was thumping as I was logging on to the online results page to view the results. The page revealed and there I was - speechless - moments later, tears of joy were formed as I slowly accepted the fact that I have graduated from Monash University Malaysia.

My thank you's goes firstly to God for everything, my parents for supporting me throughout, m sayang, my friends in Monash University Malaysia and last but not least to all the lecturers who have been extremely helpful.

Another incredible life experience gone through - next stop - job hunting!

2 comments:

2:52 PM Anonymous said...

Hello Bern,
Congratulations and keep in touch.
Ghazala

2:54 PM Anonymous said...

Sorry, that was supposed to be Ben without the r
Ghazala

Post a Comment