Ben's take on gadgets, technology... life

AvatarWhen memory is placed online, it's for LIFE

The ultimate NECK cracker...

It's the middle of the week, YAY! - one of those things I really look forward to... just 2 more days and I'll be able to sleep late at night... wake up the next morning at whatever time I like. So what's new in my life apart from the fact that I just had 3 mosquito bites on the feet - I'm telling you - MOSQUITOES LOVE ME... and I HATE THEM... they've got this strange fascination with my feet. Trust me, I've tried very very very hard to make my feet as hairy as possible in hopes that someday mosquitoes will get lost in a jungle of hair... but obviously, it isn't exactly working.

Instead of me boring you with some dumb mosquito talk - I took a video of this a couple of days back - I call it, the ultimate neck cracker...


Now that's what I call 'relaxxxxiinnnggg' :)

1 comments:

10:16 PM Anonymous said...

I'm into mosquito talk. Latest thing is the youtube : mosquito attractant mma. Now they can train them to bite only your left leg.

Post a Comment