Ben's take on gadgets, technology... life

AvatarWhen memory is placed online, it's for LIFE

2 weeks and I’m BACK!

Thanks so much for sending in the gajillions of comments... for my last post on this and my Fly Blog. To begin this entry I shall talk a little bit about what exactly happened throughout the 2 weeks Fabes, Nadia and I were off... I'll leave Fabes and Nadia to give their little update... in this post... all talk about me... ME ME ME... :)

1st week, it was nothing but being SICK! Yes, I WAS SICK AGAIN! If you've been following my facebook, you'd notice that I was INCREDIBLY SICK once more... this time round, the doctor gave the diagnosis of "fonicular tonsilities" - hope I spelled that right... strange thing is, it started off as a mild sore throat, light fever than WHAM BAM - WOOHOO LET'S STOP BEN FROM TALKING...

I didn't speak for a week - yes, it was a strange and awkward silence around me... and for the people around me... even my dog got bored... she just fell asleep...

 dog       

After 3 jabs on my bum (never had anything 'poked' there before - trust me I know) and 4 different types of anti-biotics, I was fine... 1 week and 2 days later, I was healed...

Oh yes, before I got sick, Fabes and I were hosting Puma's Furio instore party at Pavillion KL. If you were there, you'd have heard the commotion... it was massive speakers, right outside the store, fabes spinning, me screaming and along with that came 3 LIVE mannequins!

furio

From left - Nadia (not the one from the show - if only our Nadia was this hot), Fabes (he had to come into this picture), Hafiz and this HOT HOT HOT chick whose name I've forgotten (think it was Kayleen) - sorrrryy... :P
In a nut shell, besides getting sick and the making a heck of a lot of noise at the Puma event, here are some random shots of what happened...

gps

I checked out one of the oldest GPS devices - this thing is almost 'museum worthy!" - black and white screen, HUGE antenna. It's also the first GPS I used - way way way way wayyyyy back...

faces100th

There was also Faces Magazine's 100th Issue celebration which Fabes and I hosted - some funky laser show going on...

notfeelingwell

The first 'actual meal' I had after falling ill for 1 week...

photo1 photo2

Saw this photo opportunity and started shooting away... what beautiful photos I take :P

juleschilichili

Was having lunch with Jules and Prem when Jules decided to order this MASSIVE bowl of CHILI infested spaghetti. It was SOOO SPICY I guarantee you she'd have a ball of a chilified time in the toilet later :P

walkman

Was at the sony store and heard this song playing from a walkman... Chinese song... that had chipmunk voices - interesting... I took a picture...
Okay, so there you go, some of the updates over the past 2 weeks... keep commenting... and I'll keep posting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment