Ben's take on gadgets, technology... life

AvatarWhen memory is placed online, it's for LIFE

Love our Thursday meetups... and I feel emo

At Fly FM, we've got this thing called Thursday team meetings - which I look forward to... well the meeting not as much as what happens after the meet - it's LUNCH BABY!

When you're doing your shift, we sometimes don't get to see our team mates as often... Jules, Prem, Basil, Hafiz, Hunny... (Steve unfortunately goes on air during our lunch)... I look forward to meeting up with them... sometimes its for a laugh, sometimes just endless chatter and sometimes it's just for pure irritation...

So you guessed it! Today is Thursday and voila!

I had my favourite drink... Watermelon Lychee... I generally hate mint leaves... this however is different... maybe it's the way watermelon blends with it...

From Blog Pictures


While others like Jules and Hafiz talk about which iPhone colour looks better on whom...

From Blog Pictures


Then there are the vegetarians... or vegetarians for lunch...

Fabes...

From Blog Pictures


Hunny Madu...

From Blog Pictures


It's awesome... little things in life that makes a day slightly different... I'm feeling nice and soft this evening... slightly emotional... maybe it's the background music... maybe... I feel a little fat... or maybe... I don't have enough sleep...

Have an awesome day ya'll...

0 comments:

Post a Comment