Ben's take on gadgets, technology... life

AvatarWhen memory is placed online, it's for LIFE

What can you get nowadays for 1 ringgit?

So I was out having breakfast... being me, a breakfast must be complete with half boiled eggs, possibly nasi lemak, toast bread and perhaps a very nice cup of ice coffee or tea or cham (coffee+tea).

Breakfast came and my toast didn't come with kaya. I asked for some kaya and the waiter said - "sir, it'll cost one ringgit... will it be okay?" - I said "sure... no problem"...

It came and here's how it looked like...

From Blog Pictures

This is ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS! 1 ringgit... for this SMALL TEENY WEENY cup of kaya! It's an outrage! To make it worse, it wasn't even filled up to the rim!

I went to the boss and went "Hallo boss, one ringgit sooooooo little ah?", she chucked and gave me a teeny weeny bit more... I gave up and scooped out every bit I could...

Well, that's what 1 ringgit can get you nowadays...

What have you gotten for a buck?

0 comments:

Post a Comment