Ben's take on gadgets, technology... life

AvatarWhen memory is placed online, it's for LIFE

A weekend of smiling sausages, when a skyscraper meets a bird cage and more!

Was going through my blog and discovered that I haven't updated my blog yet! Tsk tsk tsk... here we go...

Checked out this awesome restaurant in Taipan USJ, Subang thanks to a friend's recommendation. The dish came looking like that!

From Blog Pictures


Doesn't it look like it's smiling at you? Then of course, minutes later, the smile was gone... into my belly... hheheheh :P

Then after a dinner filled with meat... went back to my parent's place and had our king of fruits - again thanks to the same friend to recommended us that sausage place! He was too kind, bought durians enough to feed an entire kampung!

From Blog Pictures


It smelled soooo awesome, my two dogs decided to get into it (in the pic, my sis and mum)

From Blog Pictures


And the next day... LENKA Showcase baby! I must say, she's a nice petite Australian who is REALLY down to earth and friendly... the crowd went WILD when they saw her...

From Blog Pictures


Yesterday, she dropped by the studio...

From Blog Pictures


I must say, she's one of those international celebrities that doesn't have that 'willybillybush' kinda aura. She's the kind of girl who could have the regular teh tarik and nasi lemak with you at the mamak stall... she's nice... :)

After Lenka, with the power of the force, Yoda magically appeared while Hunny went on air... Oooh wait! Or is that Lenka's toy frog manifesting itself in other forms?

From Blog Pictures


While the image of Yoda stays in your mind... here's a question... Amrita was telling me about how some women don't mind their boyfriends being REALLY short... I didn't believe her until we found this picture!

From Blog Pictures


That's Jamie Cullum and his girlfriend, Sophie Dahl. Awww... isn't that like skyscraper meets the bird cage? :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment