Ben's take on gadgets, technology... life

AvatarWhen memory is placed online, it's for LIFE

When a man becomes a woman and when a gorilla-like creature turns into a man

So the news is out, I got myself and iPhone 3GS... I just missed it... really, the iPhone by far has the BEST operating system out there hands down and of course, what really makes this phone for me is it's thousands of thousands of applications out there that are readily downloadable from the App Store! I'll be doing a very FAIR comparison between my new baby iPhone 3GS and my other baby the Nokia N97... but in the mean time, I downloaded an app called the iSwap Faces for the iPhone and did some MAGIC... :)

Here's Hunny Madu and our audio engineer dude Naga...

From Blog Pictures


And voila... Naga turning into Hunny and Hunny into Naga... we call this the Naga Hunny Pic!

From Blog Pictures


Then there's our BIG BIG boss, Mr Seelan Paul... he was chilling with his gorilla-like picture... so I took a picture of him... and his... erm... mate...

From Blog Pictures


Then I decided to give each of them a face lift...

From Blog Pictures


Aww... aren't they pretty..? :P


0 comments:

Post a Comment