Ben's take on gadgets, technology... life

AvatarWhen memory is placed online, it's for LIFE

My Shingles, My New Blog Design and I

Since my vow not to step into campus, I have been left in quarantine mode - leaving myself and my Shingles (which, is going away pretty rapidly).

I am not so much of a TV person. I am more of a gadget person. I need buttons to press... not the ones on the remote-control that is, buttons on devices such as mobile phones, mp3 players, iPods, digital camera's, keyboards - you get the idea.

Aside from completing my last assignment this semester, I have been thinking of changing the face of my blog. At first, I thought of redesigning the entire template all by myself. With the design out, I found that it was way easier to design the template than to actually implement it. Blogger has some specific rules and tags which seems completely alien to me.

What I did was to scour the web for a template, found one from Blogger Templates, got it implemented onto my blog and from there, I had the coding modified and added a nice little picture of myself, Stella (my girlfriend) and our dog (girl girl - who is incidentally pregnant and should be giving birth to 3-4 puppies in the next 1 week or so).

So there! You hate it? You like it? Post your comments! This is version 1.0, so please, bear with me :)

Cheers!

2 comments:

4:58 PM soojc said...

looks nice
is that camerons?

10:19 PM Ben said...

yup :)

Post a Comment