Ben's take on gadgets, technology... life

AvatarWhen memory is placed online, it's for LIFE

The best collection of radio stations in the world!

I am a music person. I love music. Music regenerates me. Music puts me in the mood. Music changes my mood.

A couple of months back, I discovered this site called Live365.com. This site lists thousands among thousands of community run online radio stations. Literally any genre you can think of is there - POP, ROCK, SOUL, LOVE, DISNEY... everything and anything!

The best part of this service is that the service is FREE, supported by ads of course, but if you don't feel kiamsiap (chinese word meaning stingy) and are willing to spend USD4.95 for a monthly subscription, you get ALL the stations in near-CD Quality (I really can't tell the difference between CD and near-CD) that are completely AD free.

Just logon to live365.com and experience it. You don't have to pay a single cent, that is if you don't crave for ad-free and near-CD Quality stations. :) If you do, it's just ~RM19. That's just 2 Starbucks drinks!

Enjoy!

Live life. Live a life with music.

0 comments:

Post a Comment