Ben's take on gadgets, technology... life

AvatarWhen memory is placed online, it's for LIFE

I'm finally liberated from examination stress...

I have finally gone through all four papers. It feels very good to have all that examination stress lifted off me. It was quite scary, during the examination period; whenever I took naps I would have this voice inside my head telling me "go studyy.... go studdyyy... go studddyy...".

Now that it's all over. I'm relieved. All that is left now is to leave the rest to God and pray for the best.

It's been an extremely long day. Right after the paper, I left for a long needed hair-cut, had dinner with a friend, Azim who just returned from the US, had an extremely long chat with him and headed for a movie.

Batman - The Beginning - it was called. Do you notice that the current trend seems to be moving back in time? With movies such as Star Wars that goes all the way back to Episodes 1, 2 and 3 and now, we've got Batman - the beginning - the story of how the legendary hero came about. I wonder what's next...

The movie was great. 8 out of 10 perhaps? :)

I'm pretty worn out - time to go to bed. More soon...

Finally... and this time, let's hope I hear no more voices telling me to go study.

Good night... or shall I say... Good Morning... :)

1 comments:

5:18 AM soojc said...

bugger
didn't call me for movie again.

Post a Comment