Ben's take on gadgets, technology... life

AvatarWhen memory is placed online, it's for LIFE

.Mac didn't work + 'Fishy' Meal Experience

Wassup! Okay, it's been a turbulent ride for the past week or so - which pretty much explains why I haven't been posting. It's all down to one thing... I had an itchy butt - decided to checkout the .mac service which was recently 'renewed' and is now packed with with tonnes of new features such as the Gallery which allows you to view photos in a never before seen way on the web plus a couple of other stuff. The one thing that really caught my eye was the upgraded 10 GB space compared to the 1 GB capacity Apple's .mac had before.

.mac, not exactly my thing
Let's just say, I got myself an account and decided it didn't exactly suit my needs. Capacity was great but when it came to blogging and stuff, I just couldn't use .mac - I missed blogger.com - so here I am... back :)

I've also been experimenting with Video Blogging - something fresh to play with. So here you go, one of my very first video blogs :

A 'Fishy' Meal Experience

0 comments:

Post a Comment