Ben's take on gadgets, technology... life

AvatarWhen memory is placed online, it's for LIFE

Possibly the BEST music streaming site out there...



I don't often come across sites that blow my mind. This is going to be the next best thing if not it IS already the BEST thing.

If you've been looking for the one place to listen to free streaming music, FineTune is the place. You can create your own playlist from the gazillions of albums available (they've got the most current of everything!) or you can simply search for an artists ie. Gwen Stefani, and next thing you know, you'll be listening to Gwen's station! You'll hear every Gwen Stefani song plus all other artists that are similar to Gwen.

The one thing I REALLY like about FineTune is that it learns and figures out the kind of music you like listening to. They've got this thing called FingerPrint which kinda checks the kind of music you've listened to in the past and automatically recommends you similar artists or related artists giving you a FRESH list of songs that is sure to get you 'head-banging' all the time! :)

Say for example you're listening to a My Chemical Romance playlist. From time to time, they'll slot in songs that are similar to My Chemical Romance's genre. It surprises me everytime - and because it kinda learns your personality, every song they play suits your taste!

In short, FineTune is by far the most advanced & intelligent audio streaming site I've used, it's fast and BEST of all, it's FREE!

If it's FREE, I don't see any harm trying it :) So check it out...!

0 comments:

Post a Comment