Ben's take on gadgets, technology... life

AvatarWhen memory is placed online, it's for LIFE

A new baby is born...

I've always wanted a personal notebook... actually, to be more precise, I've always wanted a Mac notebook. Only problem? Too darn expensive! The only notebook I have is for work and doesn't even belong to me.

You know, the whole 'wanting it all' syndrome - is difficult to defeat. If you don't own it, you don't have it - PERIOD.

So there, I've explained myself :) Sometimes I need a tad bit of convincing to get me to get myself something. Anyway, like I said, I've always wanted a personal mac notebook and so the time came when I dropped by this Apple Store called SMACKED at Bangsar Village II.

To me, customer service comes above all else and trust me, this is one place that holds true to that. The moment I got in, without even thinking if I would buy anything, a dude name "Benny" came and started a nice, calm, water threading approach - no hard sell whatsoever, he just came, asked what I was looking at and offered some suggestions.

After looking at the Macbook and my budget, I thanked him and left (Macbook-less). Everytime I returned to SMACKED, I'll take another look at the same Macbook met by "Benny" whom I believe would have gotten the idea that I wouldn't be buying one anytime soon.

It lasted for a good 3 months - savings, thinking, thought. Then FINALLY...

Just a couple of days back, I decided - if I don't get it now, I'll never get it. I wanted it badly... really really really badly... So my mind was SET - BUT what colour? The MacBook comes in both white and black! Another dilemma unfolds...

So I started scouring the web for answers, some said white for a classic look, some said black for a more sleek look... I was confused. The final solution? Since I had a Yahoo! Answers account, I logged right in - posted my question and within minutes I had 8 answers! - The answer - WHITE

Gave a call to Benny and told him to prepare a white macbook... so the moment I arrived, there it was, waiting for me to caress it... to feel it... to unfold it...

I'll let the rest of the pictures speak for itself...








<- and here's a picture taken using the built-in iSight & Apple's Photo Booth software...

Oh by the way, this entry was written using the white-e and no... I'm not being racist... :)

1 comments:

11:41 PM evelyn tea said...

Hi Ben! It's really surprising how you tracked my blog post on what you guys were laughing about on air eons ago..how did u come to my blog? *puzzled*

Anyway, thanks for dropping by and also in enlightening me of what you guys were laughing so hard about. Hahah! Now I know.... it's just too hilarious!

Fly FM rocks, love the music...yeah! Keep it up u guys!!

Anyways... congratulations on your new baby... precious and sleek huh?

Post a Comment