Ben's take on gadgets, technology... life

AvatarWhen memory is placed online, it's for LIFE

Back at last...

I'm finally back from my Chinese New Year holidays... while most people would dread work - come on, be honest, who enjoys work better than just chilling out, eating everything and anything, sleeping whenever you'd like regardless if it's day or night and just not have to worry about 1 word called 'work' :) – I'm just pleased to be back.

So if you'd been monitoring the airwaves lately, I was off the whole of last week and the past 2 days... why those 2 extra days? The answer lies... within the photo below...


Feeling a little tired today, I'll explain EVERYTHING in my next entry - plus I've got TONNES of pics from where I traveled to! Gotta watch this space!

In the mean time, gawk at the picture if you may, draw up conclusions if you'd like - got something to say? Drop my comment! Oh yeah, and since it's still within the 15 days of the Chinese New Year, Kong Xi Fa Chai!

Ben

0 comments:

Post a Comment