Ben's take on gadgets, technology... life

AvatarWhen memory is placed online, it's for LIFE

Back to work and I've got FLY GOSSIP!

It's a MONDAY! Back to work and usually, I'd talk about myself - what happened over the weekend blah blah blah but TODAY, I shall speak of Nadia first... we all know that she went for this whole speed dating thing (while having a boyfriend tsk tsk tsk...) then of course she found one dude particularly interesting - his name is Hafiz Abdullah...

Shamelessly, Nadia and the rest of the team gave him a call and asked if he'd like to date her - the conversation went a little like this...

Fabes & I 
So Hafiz! Which girl did you find particularly interesting on the day?
Hafiz 
Well, I thought so and so was great... (with absolutely no mention of Nadia)
Fabes & I
So Hafiz, what do you think if Nadia took you out on a date... 
Hafiz
... (SILENCE) ... (MORE SILENCE) ... then... mmmmm OKAYLAR... (in a VERY reluctant voice) - poor dude

So the day came and Nadia came in EARLY in the morning, ALL GUNGHO and prepared! She even brought her hair ironing thingy for last minute fixes to make sure she's presentable for dear ole' Hafiz... don't believe me? I've got PROOF! 






Honestly, those pictures are not what you'd like to see if you just woke up... almost like a monster coming out of a dark, deep, black cave... 

In celebration for Nadia's date with Hafiz, the entire team rejoiced...

Prem decided to make every chick look like they belong to him


The team decided to do a group huddle



Simon our engineer decided to sell lipstick to Jules



He got a bit upset when jules decided not to buy his second hand lipstick



What happened on the date? Well, I'm sure Nadia will blog about it. What exactly happened to me though this weekend? Loads... one of which included something like this... 


Hahh... dessert... who doesn't love tiramisu...

0 comments:

Post a Comment