Ben's take on gadgets, technology... life

AvatarWhen memory is placed online, it's for LIFE

Valentines & Strange sights... on the show...

It's a FLYDAY!!! Yay... just a day from Valentines day... to me, Valentines is a massive celebration for me. Though Fabes, Nadia and Prem wil NEVER understand why I'm so sucked into this. Their justification is "Why celebrate love when you can celebrate it all year round"?

Why? It's because you'd be exhausted and be ultimately broke if you celebrate Valentines EVERY FREAKING DAY of the year... plus, it's always good to have something to look forward to for you and your other half... SEE? Justification done :P

Anyway, I'm excited coz I've set up something special which I might share in my next blog... today though, I'd like to show you some strange sights of the show...

Fabes, Nadia and I were in the studio when 2 'BIG HEADED' (quite literally!) babies decided to show their face... it was a little freaky if you ask me..

After the show, Fabes and I dropped by our brand new - refurbished cafeteria... took a potrait shot of him... I think I've got some future in photography... hheehee If the picture is out, it's the model... :P


Then Amrita our producer showed up in a style called - Ala... Arabia...


On our way out, guess what? We saw the 'BIG HEADED' babies again...!!! Since Nadia was terrified of them, we shoved her into their arms :P


Hah... victory :)

Have an awesome-tastic weekend and happy valentines!

0 comments:

Post a Comment