Ben's take on gadgets, technology... life

AvatarWhen memory is placed online, it's for LIFE

The CRAVE & the best Nasi Lemak in Malaysia

This happened just yesterday. It was right after the show... then this crave came... the crave for Nasi Lemak. Thing is, I've been abstaining from Nasi Lemak for the longest time (can't even believe I did it - close to a month without a dose of Malaysia's favourite staple food). Why? Well, if you read my last entry, you'd know why... this massive sore throat and viral fever which led me to believe that I had a case of dengue. 

Anyway, that said and done. Fabes, Nadia, Amrita (our producer) and I decided to go gallivanting... towards Dang Wangi where the best nasi lemak resides... In fact, this is one of the Nasi Lemaks in Malaysia that was nominated as the best in Malaysia amongst others on the show ie. Nasi Lemak Antarabangsa etc. 

Anyway, we went... took us 20 minutes and VOILA... SALIVATE BABY, SALIVATE... :)




Love it? :) Okaylar, just head on to the Dang Wangi Police station - it's not too far from the police station. Located on the same side of the road and its on the only Nasi Lemak stall there; so you can't miss it. 

Have an awesome Nasi Lemakking time...!

Ben

2 comments:

11:54 PM Anonymous said...

Bro,

Have you tried the nasi lemak behind masjid negara? Its right in front of the govt clinic.. You can spot the national shuttlers having bfast there after their training and all..And we wonder why were pretty crap at sports eh!

I gotta check out the dang wangi one man..looks pretty yummy!

2:54 PM Ben said...

Masjid Negara! Yes... that's the one called - Nasi Lemak Tanglin right? Love it... I think I've featured it either on this or my fly blog once.

Post a Comment