Ben's take on gadgets, technology... life

AvatarWhen memory is placed online, it's for LIFE

What in the world were Fabes & Nadia doing at my place?

The nightmare was looming near, for the first time ever, Nadia and Fabes will be landing their feet in my compound... WHAT IN THE WORLD would they do? Mess up the place? Stamp my dogs with vegetable colouring? Turn one of my male dogs into a female by decorating him with ribbons? Ransack my fridge? Peel EVERY orange they see? The possibilities are endless... so are the nightmares...

The day came... and here's what they did...

 
Eat... and eat... and eat... it was simple... all I had to do was to get them away from the 'evil doings' they had in mind... by presenting FOOD... glorious food...

With the help of my mum, she gathered her troops, got some food, placed it on the table and the clock struck, they went through the entrance, started making a heck of a lot of noise then.... SILENCE - they were trapped by the very presence of food... MISSION ACCOMPLISHED. 

They came, they sat, they ate, Nadia left some droppings in the loo and then they left... PHEW... :) They would have never guessed, WHY they came in the first place.

0 comments:

Post a Comment