Ben's take on gadgets, technology... life

AvatarWhen memory is placed online, it's for LIFE

Discoveries can be GOOD or BAD

So the weekend came and went... weekend for me was filled with activities up Genting Highlands for the BHPetrol Race Ace 2 - Go Kart Challenge... if you were following my twitter account - http://www.twitter.com/benjern, you would have seen links to my LIVE broadcast from the mobile phone! It was all possible via a little gadget called the Nokia N97 and a software called QIK!

Checkout the video here or click play below...

Oh btw, if you didn't hear it this morning, Nadia was part of the race as well. She was the 'cone' and 'stripe' counter for the event... :) She was SOOOOOOOOO SLOWWWWWW...

Anyway, on to my discoveries... was at e@Curve to checkout Fly FM's Playa Got Game on Sunday morning - 24 hours of non-stop gaming with 10,000 ringgit up for grabs. It's all good... and then it was time to eat - when I found this at the wash basin...

What the HECK is the WHITE STUFF??? I did a little squeeze, the soap felt ok, it smelled ok... but it just looked WRONG... VERY VERY VERY WRONG... irk...

Then it was Sunday night... after 2 whole days of events back to back, I got lazy, put on some 'house' clothes, put on my slippers and checked out the neighbourhood... took a short drive... and there I was... Kepong Baru... then this store stood out from the rest - Nasi Lemak with a MASSSIIIVVVE line!

I didn't try it then but tried it for dinner just now... it was pretty good. Not the best but hey, it's still a pretty good discovery! Lesson? You never know when you'll find a lil' gem in your neighbourhood :)

1 comments:

12:19 PM Marvin said...

I'm amazed you did the PUSH button for the soap and even smelt it.
From its looks I wouldn't have given a second thought on the PUSH button. Haha..

Post a Comment