Ben's take on gadgets, technology... life

AvatarWhen memory is placed online, it's for LIFE

I drove a tank + an imposter?

Monday is here... Time for another recap of the weekend... So here's what happened, first I checked out a tank!



It's the Hummer baby! You would have seen this car in episodes of CSI. This thing is huge but you'd be surprised by the way it handles! It's bathed with all the luxuries of a modern vehicle, automatic lights, some funky munky sound system that'll blow your mind, truck loads of safety features and best of all, all these things come standard! It's one of those cars that shout out loud - look at me! look at me!

Apart from driving a tank, I also checked out the latest, greatest Nokia N97! I'll leave my review, rants and raves to one of my future entries - but one thing I really really enjoyed about the phone was the camera. More on the technical details later but what I want to really show off are the shots...




One of my dogs named "Garfield" why? He's got a bit of a personality issue... he thinks he's a cat since young



Father's day lunch! It was almost like a 'see how much food you can put on your table' competition!

Then...from the same N97 photoshot collection I caught this...




An S240... really? Here's a car trying to be a Mercedes Benz. Why try? You should be proud of your car! Your time will come... Stay true to yourself man... Plus, it's not a bad car you're driving! :)

Oh by the way, another free plug for my twitter :) follow me on twitter, lookup "benjern".

Till my next blog update!

0 comments:

Post a Comment