Ben's take on gadgets, technology... life

AvatarWhen memory is placed online, it's for LIFE

Strange phenomenon + toilet speak

Strange phenomenon
So this is what happened to me this morning. It started off like a regular day... entered the studio, show started then it started happening... I started talking - then I couldn't seem to find words!

Strange thing is, I knew what I wanted to say, how I wanted to say it but the words just couldn't come out - my tongue was all over the place... but thank goodness, this thing only lasted in spurts from 6-7am... everything became normal... maybe I need to scrub my tongue, maybe I need to sleep more, maybe I need better breakfast, maybe I need a nicer - softer chair to be on, maybe it's because I accidentally stepped on my dog's furry tail... maybe I'm just me...?

Unbelievable? Believe it! - fooiyoh, like Ripleys...

Toilet speak

I'm sorry but I've go to talk about this. You see, at Sri Pentas - on Fly FM's floor, the toilet is designed in a rather peculiar manner - the male toilet's main entrance is directly opposite the female toilet's main entrance and often times, both toilet's main doors are WIIIIDDDEEE open...

So today I dropped by to deposit some items... while depositing, I heard this massive conversation going on... two women gossiping about what to sell, what to buy... so after I was done, they were STILL GOSSIPING... but the strange thing was, I only saw 1 woman - and NO, I was not peeping... it was right infront of me.

The only logical explanation I think is that the other woman is in the comfortable locked up environment of the cubical while having a MASSIVE GOSSIPING session with her friend who is standing outside... why was she in there for SOOOO long? I don't know... why was she gossiping while doing whatever she was doing in the cubicle with her friend who is standing right outside the cubicle's door, I don't know... what do you think? :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment