Ben's take on gadgets, technology... life

AvatarWhen memory is placed online, it's for LIFE

Hidden treasures in an island + a not very 'snowy' snow white...

The weekend came and gone and this weekend, Fabes and I left for our most favourite place in the whole of Malaysia - PENANG! Yay! Nadia on the other hand decided to stay back (ok fine, we actually left her behind :P)...

So anyway, the trip started on Flyday itself... left around 12-ish - 1... after a 3 hour ride, we arrived in the Pearl of the Orient...

This trip wasn't like any other trip I've had in the past... this one was different... see, it was for BHPetrol's Race Ace 2 - Go Kart Challenge... we went for that... I won in one of the rounds... Fabes lost... haha... he's a sore loser - trust me, you'll hear about it tomorrow morning. Anyway, that's not the point... the race was awesome... then there was the clubbing scene...


Then there was my first attemp at one of the most famous nasi kandar stalls in Penang - Nasi Kandar Line Clear! Why is it called so? I have no idea - apparently whenever you ask "how much?" the boss says "line clear"... I tried but he just said "duduk"... should be Nasi Kandar Duduk - fooiyoh...

A trip to Penang wouldn't be complete without a visit to Fly FM Pagi Show's official "Best Char Kuey Teow" in Malaysia - Ah Leng Char Kuey Teow!

We also checked out the BEST ASAM LAKSA in the Malaysia if not the world!!! Trust me, it's worth EVERY cent, EVERY slurp, EVERY chomp... you get the idea - the soup is just SOOOOO GOOOD...

Sorry, could only take picture of the shop... :) just take my word for it... it's worth visiting...

Strange thing is, food wasn't the only thing Fabes and I checked out - it was this place - almost like a hidden gem for tourists... the place is called sunset cafe @ Batu Ferringhi - and man, the moment you arrive, you'll feel like you've left Malaysia and entered some exotic seaside location... it's gorgeous... very very in touch with nature...

After all that, we got back late yesterday evening... it was a tiring but extremely satisfying trip... oh just more thing before I end this blog... here's a picture I took with a VERY STRANGE looking 'woman'... 'she' claims to be snow white... honestly, there's nothing very snowy or whitey about this human being...

Oh btw, if you want more strange happenings around me... :) ... follow me on twitter! Just add "benjern" or visit me at www.twitter.com/benjern


0 comments:

Post a Comment