Ben's take on gadgets, technology... life

AvatarWhen memory is placed online, it's for LIFE

I've got a REALLY REALLY REALLY kiasu neighbour

We all have neighbour stories. I'm no exception. You probably have heard it over the radio a few weeks back when I spoke about it... but this time, I've got proof...

You see, my neighbour - let's call this person... well more like a neighbour who is a few doors away has his / her home perched right at the end of the road - therefore he / she thinks that the ENTIRE stretch of road at the end belongs to him / her.

This person has placed cones to cordon off the area and has irritated lots of other neighbours - some claim that their cars have been scratched when parked in this 'area' - it's all an assumption of course with no solid evidence.

It doesn't really affect me as I've got my own lot and I'm quite a number of houses away from him / her. What you see above is what happened recently, someone decided to topple the cones... just for the heck of it!

This must irritate the sh*t out of him / her :)

And no... it's not me :P


0 comments:

Post a Comment