Ben's take on gadgets, technology... life

AvatarWhen memory is placed online, it's for LIFE

I checked out a Bad Ass, ice water that can kill??? and Fabes disappears...

So it's been a super awesome WEEKEND! Caught some Black Eyed Peas action - Fergie btw was super duper massive hawt! Happy Birthday Arthur!

From Blog Pictures

Awww... isn't Fergie HAWWWTTT... and then it ended with a BANG! Literally!

From Blog Pictures

I have never been so closed to fireworks before. That would have cost Arthur at least 50,000 ringgit...

Then of course, the following day I checked out the Subaru Palm Challenge. 40 contestants - 10 finalists who will move on to the next round in Singapore - where ONE would pickup a BRAND NEW Subaru Impreza!

From Blog Pictures


From Blog Pictures

It might not seem like much but under the hot sun, body of the car absorbs the heat and in minutes - it's literally FRYING! Fabes tried and he couldn't even last 6 seconds! I tried and I lasted 15 - well, it's just obvious who's the better man :P heheh...

Then under all that heat, I decided to chill at TGIF... asked for a HUGE glass of ice water - checkout the cup size!

From Blog Pictures

That's HUUUGGGE! Look how small the lighter is compared to the 'goblet'? it's freaking HEAVY as well - this thing can KILL!

That same night Jules suggested that we checked out a brand new coffee chain called Bad Ass Coffee... and man, I checked out and I felt BAD ASS!

From Blog Pictures

I'm a huge coffee lover so the recommendation was GREAT! They had HUGE donuts and the drinks...mmm... had a strange but good coffee after taste - I went for the Raspberry and Cream Signature Coffee... Verdict? I LIKE.

After having the coffee, I was home - wasn't sure if it was the coffee but my dog looked at me strangely... I must have looked BAD ASS :)

From Blog Pictures

And latest update from the Fly FM Studio - we had a blackout around 8am this morning!

From Blog Pictures

Thanks to the wonders of technology, we were kept ALIVE... via UPS - Uninterruptable Power Supply - only problem, Fabes disappeared... (if only he smiled - did he?)

Alrighty... that's my update for the weekend... more coming soon! Comment away ole' chappities!


0 comments:

Post a Comment