Ben's take on gadgets, technology... life

AvatarWhen memory is placed online, it's for LIFE

A weekend at Hard Rock, Penang & I play with colours...

If you heard rumours that Fabes and I were in Penang via Twitter or Facebook... those rumours were TRUE! Yes! We were down in the land of our favourite Char Kuey Teow...

To be more accurate, we were invited to checkout a pre-opening trial run of the Hotel and Cafe. I've been to Hard Rock Hotel Bali but I must say the one in Penang is BEAUTIFUL. It literally outshines any hotel in Batu Ferringhi when it comes to the cool factor - certainly not the classiest and most luxurious but just COOL!

To not spoil the experience, I'm going to post LIMITED pictures and a video of HOW THEY ROCK!... just check them out!

We've got MJ sitting right infront of the Cafe...

From Blog Pictures

One of the awesome drinks that was on the HOUSE!

From Blog Pictures

It was just SOOO BEAUTIFUL that I did a little colour alteration using my latest iPhone app - the ColorSplash! Freaking AWESOME!

From Blog Pictures

This place was crazy! Since they didn't have a LIVE band, while Fabes and I were spinning some songs, the Chefs and cooks came out to play!

From Blog Pictures

I've even got VIDEO proof!



and finally... a SNEAK preview of the room... :)

From Blog Pictures


Oh btw, have to talk about Penang and it's food man... discovered that this is THE burger store to go to... apparently it's the best and all Penangites agree - I just passed by it coz I was SOOO FILLED! I'll try it the next time... if you haven't heard or seen it... here it is!

From Blog Pictures


So there you go, my updates for day... oh yeah, Selamat Berpuasa AND we're off to a public holiday in just DAYS!!!! WOOHOO!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment