Ben's take on gadgets, technology... life

AvatarWhen memory is placed online, it's for LIFE

I make pictures SEXY!

Sure, the iPhone doesn't have the BESTEST camera in the world. Being a Nokia user, I've been pampered with mostly a 5 megapixel camera world. Then the iPhone came around, 3 megapixels, ZERO flash... I thought to myself... geez, could that be the down fall of the iPhone?

Looks like I was wrong...

One of the beauties of the iPhone is the fact that there are literally tonnes and tonnes of applications to be downloaded that will 'better' your phone. Want flash? No problemo! Download "Flash For Free"
. Works well... I mean I'd be kidding you to say that it's a Flash replacement but hey, it helps!

Then lately, I discovered this app called ColorSplash - WOW! this app is just amazing! Checkout some of the things I've been able to do to regular pics taken through the phone!

Japanese leaf...

From Blog Pictures

A sexier Japanese leaf...

From Blog Pictures

Boring cup of ice ocha...

From Blog Pictures

Boring no more!

From Blog Pictures

Amrita, our beloved Producer

From Blog Pictures

Turned into a sunglasses model...

From Blog Pictures

Plus HAIR! Fooiyoh!

From Blog Pictures

Like that's not enough... my hunt went on to download more apps from the AppStore... it's just too addictive! It was then that I found... "Pano" - check. this. out.

From Blog Pictures

Let me remind you again... all the pictures here were taken through a 3.0 megapixel camera phone and altered on the phone itself... :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment