Ben's take on gadgets, technology... life

AvatarWhen memory is placed online, it's for LIFE

Massive food binge, gigantic curry puffs, and I get fed by an unknown hand... :)

So the Raya weekend came and went... it was AWESOME knowing that I had Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday off... so here's how I spent it.

I checked into a hotel in the heart of KL and pretended to be a foreigner... I left my car in the basement and NEVER took it out throughout my stay! It was AWEEESSSOOOMMMEEEE... very relaxed... very chilled... Stella and I being our kiasu selves made sure we took as much bottled soap, moisturizer and shampoo we could find... at 1 point, I had 6 bottles of these things WOOHOO! Love freebies.

Anyway, firstly I've got the highlight one of the first few homes I visited... I drove all the way to Semenyih... checked out the 'kampung' scene... complete with live stock running from one end of the kampung to the other...

Here's the spread!

From Blog Pictures

and my hosts...

From Blog Pictures

Later that evening, as though the food wasn't enough... I headed for something called the 'calzone' - had no idea what it was till I ordered it - it was a MASSIVE CURRY PUFF!!

From Blog Pictures

Right before the looooonnnnnnng weekend ended, I wound down... sat on my bed... and mysterious hands started feeding me...

From Blog Pictures

Mmmm... that was pomelo...

From Blog Pictures

Mmmm... more pomelo...

More update soon ole' chap.. :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment