Ben's take on gadgets, technology... life

AvatarWhen memory is placed online, it's for LIFE

The CAR and the 'thing' that bit me...

Firstly, what happened over the weekend? Everything... okay fine, not everything... just one of the coolest cars ever made was released to Malaysia. Featuring the latest Double Clutch gearbox, the super engine, awesome looking rims, accelerates from 0 - 100km/hr in under 6 seconds - and of course bears the one logo that signifies speed - Porsche.

YES! Fabes and I were invited to the launch last weekend... It's just soooo cool, so soft to touch... of course at over 700,000 ringgit what wouldn't be nice to touch? :P

So anyway, presenting the latest Porsche Carrera...

Then of course, there was this irritating mosquito that was bugging the life out of me. It just kept biting and biting and biting - and just for you to know, I try not to harm any living thing but this thing just went too far.. I took my latest and greatest and biggest RACUN NYAMUK and away I sprayed...

It fell on the ground, legs still moving... I took a picture of it...

After seeing it suffer for one minute - I felt sorry for it so "SQUISH". I won't describe the details. Just a note to all mosquitos out there - NEVER AGGITATE a human being by BITING them - the result could be disasterous.

0 comments:

Post a Comment