Ben's take on gadgets, technology... life

AvatarWhen memory is placed online, it's for LIFE

Deepavali, Kiasu and another 2 words – Li Jin

Wassup! Happy Deepavali!!!

Back from my Deepavali holiday… you must be wondering WHY was I on a holiday since I don't celebrate it – leaving Nadia all by herself? Well, 1 word – KIASU.

Just a quick shoutout to Umitirah's family – THANK YOU for inviting the entire Fly team to your house! The food was awesome… the muruku was great… so were the dishes that were served… thinking about it is getting me hungry again :P

Speaking of food… I was in Pavilion with Stella last weekend and saw this restaurant called Li Jin – Japanese + Chinese Fusion baby… the name might not sound like anything amazing but the place and the food IS! This is when I leave you with the pictures… as the saying goes… a picture says a million words…


Oooh… nothing like FRESH clams boiled to perfection… with ingredients that are difficult to describe…


Snails… - love em' shell OFF


Here's a sushi roll that doesn't require the regular Japanese Soy Sauce or wasabe to compliment it – just tastes great by itself… ABSOLUTELY AWESOME


And to down it all – a massive ice-cream + red bean + ice kacang…

Here's how the place looks like…

I'll be back soon :)

Happy Deepavali!

0 comments:

Post a Comment