Ben's take on gadgets, technology... life

AvatarWhen memory is placed online, it's for LIFE

Happy Halloween!

Wassup & happy Halloween!!!

Yes, it's one of those days where the entire team got suited up for the occasion. Nadia got herself a princess Leia costume from Star Wars... Fabes got himself a pirate's suit while I turned myself into a Pharaoh… YES MY SUBJECTS… clean my toes… :)

Unfortunately, I was so caught up with the whole picture taking thing that I forgot to take pictures of myself!!! Urrrgghhh… let's just say I looked like an awesome pharaoh, complete with the white gown, golden necklace and a REALLY HEAVY & TALL hat – it even had a cobra protruding out of the hat from the front – awesome…

For Halloween's sake, we gave ourselves some names…

  • Nadia was called Princess Needia…
  • Fabes was called Captain Fabiano (Italian) – to be honest, I just took him to be an Italian captain in a restaurant – 2 Pizzas and a bowl of spaghetti bolognaise please :P
  • Since I was in a Pharaoh's costume – I called myself… the one and only – Pharaoh Benditto (though they kept calling me Bendover)

The whole show we were playing clips of monsters, ghosts from movies, gave away – terror-rific tickets to the movies and such… hope you enjoyed it as much as we did!

Have a HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

0 comments:

Post a Comment