Ben's take on gadgets, technology... life

AvatarWhen memory is placed online, it's for LIFE

The MacRosoft WAR and I eat a HUGE donut...

Firstly, what's MacRosoft? Nothing essentially. It's a word I created by adding 2 words together, Mac and Microsoft... so here's what's been happening, we all know that Apple (creator of Mac if you didn't know) has been trying to tell the world that hey, it's cooler to be using a Mac, it's virus free and blah blah blah... then out comes loads of ads which they've features on TV in the US and on their website comparing PC and Mac... such as this...


And here's what Microsoft recently came up with to attack!



Who's gonna win? I don't know... I'm a PC... Mac only when I'm feeling a little stylo-milo... What about you?

Then there's this massive commotion... I walked out of the studio this morning and low & behold a truckload of donuts - LITERALLY!



Yes, Krispy Kreme, the donut that's been loved by many Americans and has entered the shores of Indonesia, Hong Kong, Australia has arrived! The people of Krispy Kreme were nice enough to give the whole of Media Prima FREE donuts! Woohoo!

Nadia and I got soooo kiasu that we pestered the very nice people for a box each! hehehe... 27th April 2009 - that's when it's gonna be launched into Malaysia - watch out for their first branch in Times Square KL!

Oh and psst... I heard that the 1st customer would win him / herself a year's supply of DONUTS! Muahahah hahahaha... hehhe kookokooo huh uhu huhu... lallalala.... hok hok hok ... oooh... it must be the sugar rush...

0 comments:

Post a Comment