Ben's take on gadgets, technology... life

AvatarWhen memory is placed online, it's for LIFE

My notebook is a frying pan... YAY!? NOT...


Here it is...



Before you start panicking, NO, I don't own that notebook and NO, I didn't fry an egg on my notebook and no, I'm not that strange / dumb to do such a thing...

That said however, that's essentially what got me to type this post... the notebook I currently own is VERY VERY STINKY UNBELIEVABLE HOT! - as in sizzling, as in painful for the skin's receptors - you get the idea.

Why in the world do they make notebooks SO FREAKING HOT? Sure, my notebook is thin, looks pretty good, the manufacturer claims to have won numerous awards designing this notebook BUT WHY IS IT SOOOO HOT! All I need to do is leave it on for an hour and it'll be good for frying an egg...

WHY oh why? Now, I've got to spend extra money to buy one of those 'notebook coolers' which I honestly thought was a waste of money till today - I can't take it no more... it's burning my palm!



Have you got a super hot notebook?

2 comments:

7:54 PM Marvin Lee said...

Only when it's hot in the afternoon and I leave it running for too long.

11:56 AM Unknown said...

Try this, smcFanControl 2.1, if you are talking about your MacBook Pro
http://homepage.mac.com/holtmann/eidac/

Post a Comment