Ben's take on gadgets, technology... life

AvatarWhen memory is placed online, it's for LIFE

Nadia cheats on the entire TEAM!

Yay!!! The weekend is here again! This entire week Fabes has been on leave... though I doubt it was that simple... the entire leave thing was a cover-up - here's what Nadia and I conspired...

One
He decided to tan himself over the weekend and due to that he had sunburns... yes, I understand... it's strange, he hasn't been looking in the mirror lately... :)

Two
He is pregnant again... well, he's had numerous pregnancies... (the ones in the past were fake - this time could be real). If you think a man cannot be pregnant, think again... when Fabes is concerned, EVERYTHING is possible :)

So here it is, since he's been off for a whole 1 week - shhh... don't tell Nadia this... I'm going on leave NEXT WEEK! YAYYYYY!!! Just one more week ler... got tonnes of leave days to clear... that's what happens when you go on leave on public holidays when we work during those times... it'll be a GREAT time to chill... I'll leave you in the capable voices of Fabes and Nadia... oh yes, one more thing, DON'T BELIEVE WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT ME DURING MY LEAVE... it's ALL LIES! I CAN ALREADY PREDICT IT...

Anyway, here's something else I've got to show you - Nadia was caught CHEATING on the entire Pagi Show! She was getting chummy with Adam Boy (left)!



Wait.. it's not just the Pagi Show... it's AARON her boyfriend as well... tsk tsk tsk...

Leave comments! I'll reply as soon as I can!

Have a GREEEEAAAT WEEKEND!

PS. This personal blog of mine will remain updated throughout my leave... ;P

0 comments:

Post a Comment