Ben's take on gadgets, technology... life

AvatarWhen memory is placed online, it's for LIFE

WARNING! : Very disturbing images...

I know I hardly write short blog entries but here goes... if you haven't read the warning - WARNING! VERY disturbing images ahead...

It was just a few days back when all of a sudden 'someone' showed me THIS... 



This was what I looked like after seeing it... 

And no, that's not how I usually look... what was it? think deep... think darkest deepest... think strange... perhaps even think sick... mmmm.... 

I'll reveal the answer in the next entry :) 


3 comments:

9:46 PM Unknown said...

That's a weird looking cookie man. :p

10:33 PM Marvin Lee said...

wow.. from the looks of it, it's like super gross... disgusting!

9:03 PM Ben said...

Hahaha... cookie it is! :)

Post a Comment